Friday, September 18, 2009

under pressure

okay, all you people begging for a blog entry... here you go. this one goes out to isaac in particular. i know you are allergic to me but i still think that we can be bffs. i know it.

so things are good. summer was exciting, many members of mookie's and kansas' families came to visit. they are cool. i especially enjoy when kansas' sister comes because she sleeps in my room. okay, it's supposedly called the 'living room' but let's face it, it's mine. i don't mind sharing it with her, she reminds me of kansas because they have the same hair color. and she also uses a high-pitched voice when she gets excited.

but let me tell you that september has been a bit rough. mookie is gone a bit more and it took me a few days to get used to it. the only good thing about it is extra love and attention when he gets home. i eagerly await his return:

and also, kansas has been around a little more, which is good. she is funny, or she thinks she's funny and i don't disagree with her. i can't because.... she has started to give me massages. now i think she always would have done it but i let her now. and i think i have this woman to thank, although she scares me... she scares me so much i have to hide under the coffee table. it's my fortress. it protects me, ya know. so watch this, if you dare...


again, i will try to blog more. a girl only has so many hours in the day and between green mouse, blue monkey, the velvet mouse twins, big monkey and my amazing new quilt (thank you grandma hewitt) i barely have time to poop. that's a lie, i always have time to poop, don't ya know it.

i'm off to stalk the neighbors who sit on their porch in lawn chairs. now they are funny.

hugs and kisses,
M

3 comments:

tarak said...

Wisker Watch Alert! OMG. Murphy. Where did you find this? Sooooo funny. I had no idea there were so many different cat massage, massage, massage. lol

Isaac said...

Welcome back, Murphy!

BB said...

"Slow down, you're moving too fast." That's true in life and cat message.

Love this post Murphy!