Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i'm two today

It's my second birthday. Woo-hoo. I thought I'd be all home alone like that movie with the kid that Kansas actually likes but she wasn't feeling well today so she came home sick from work and kept me company. We napped, it was awesome. She's pretty fun, even when she's been glutened (I have no idea what that means but that's the current analysis).



And last night Mookie and Kansas gave me a great present- a new Bird. No silly, not a real bird. It's a toy that Mookie and I play with pretty much every day. I love it.


Seriously, you should get one of these. Or come over and play with me. I have lots of toys and I am good at sharing. Really, I am.

What else.... since it's been forever since I blogged. We are still loving Queens. And Mookie and Kansas are super busy with their plays and movies and writing. But never too busy to cuddle and feed me.

I can't really believe I get to live this life. I was a baby sleeping out in the rain or in the laundry room of an apartment building in Inwood (upper, upper Manhattan) and now have the greatest pad and the coolest people to take care of me. I am a lucky girl.

So I hear that people often have cake on a day like today (or they get treats baked for them by BB) but since I like to smell people food but not eat it, I will stick with my Cat Chow. Maybe I will sit in the window as the sun sets and watch the world go by. I hope today has brought you joy and I wish you many happy birthdays too.

Love and snuggles,
Murphy


No comments: